Very useful EV100 table values get by the formula below :
LOG(100/100;2) + LOG(fNum^2/(1*SS);2)
fNum : focal number
SS : shutter speed
Exposure values (EV100) & Lux for various lighting conditions
EV100 / Luminance / Illuminance
Set of photography studio for 3dsMax 2014 and VRay3. The file contain several studio (from very small lightbox studio to extra-large studio). Beware some walls are hidden from viewport but not from rendering. I also wired object parameters (like seamLess) and freezed some other object like walls for better control and also to avoid improper handling.
The pack contain 5 studio:
1. Small studio with lightBox for small object or macro shooting like jewelry.
2. Medium studio with seamless paper for small object shooting.
3. Large studio for medium object like furniture and/or people shooting.
4. Extra-large studio for team of people and/or vehicle with 4 kind of seamLess shape (U, L, T, ...).
5. HDRI spherical studio NOT YET AVAILABLE (with infinite floor).
Ingeborg Bernard’s method to draw quickly and easily the proportions of a face.